Option strategies are the simultaneous, and often mixed, buying or selling of one or more options that differ in one or more of the options variables.
This is often done to gain exposure to a specific type of opportunity or risk while eliminating other risks as part of a trading strategy.
1) Market Segmentation
2) Introduction to Futures and Options
3) What are Options?
4) Why we should trade Options?
5) Advantages and Disadvantages of Trading Options
6) Terminologies in Options
7) Long Options
8) Short Options
9) Basic understanding of Options premium
10) Advanced Chart Analysis – Overview
11) Introduction to Basic and Advanced Options
12) Q & A
Raju Angadi Vishwanth has completed Chartered Market Technician from USA and enriches a decade of experience in trading Indian Equities, commodities and currencies and is an elite trainer, mentor and coach in technical analysis, trading psychology, behavioral finance and performance enhancement.
He has trained and mentored traders & investors from various backgrounds in the process helped them to successfully build consistent wealth.